Saturday, April 7, 2012

La Compa Luza

Hello. My name is Barranto, and this is my web-blog. I don't think I will be posting much here. I will try to post my thoughts. I hope that some of it is interesting. Maybe I'll get some comments. So, what is this blog about? Mostly various things. I have asperger's syndrome, so I might talk about that. I've lived with it my whole life. I might post some poetry on here, too.

I would really like to learn how to computer program. It seems very daunting, that stuff. I want to try anyway, and so first I will learn Python. Python is an interpreted language, which means that it is not as complex or deep as a language for making programs.

Also, Python can be used with a lot of different software. And there's a lot of good extensions on the software. Other than that, though, I don't know too much about the language.

I also would like to learn spanish. Sometimes I might post in spanish on here, just because. I should be fun!

En Nomenae Padrii, Fili, et spiritus Sanctii.

Here's a link to a forum that I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment